The Official Website

Kahili May Blundell

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

about me

"Life is about creating the best version of you"


I am currently studying an Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine and have spent over 6 years in the Health and Fitness Industry. I have worked specialising in woman as a Personal trainer and as a Weight Loss Consultant and recently enhanced my skills in a Pilates Matwork certification.

my recipes

See my latest recipes below, and be sure to stop by my recipes page to see all the recipes I have posted.

yoga schedule

Practicing yoga on a constistant basis provides many health benefits. See my suggested schedule for a plan that fits your lifestyle.

Time saturday sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday

8:00 AM

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

12:00 AM

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

3:00 PM

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

6:00 PM

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

yoga for climbers

Sathi Bhuiyan

8.00 Am-10.00Am

My blog

Bringing healthy back

Bringing healthy back

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

In a perfect world our food supply would be full of nutrient dense foods, eliminating the need for us to have to pick and choose on a daily basis what are better food choices.

read more

Which Eggs are best?

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

One thing to note about eggs is that most, about 60% of the protein is in the albumen or white part of the egg. Alternatively, the yellow part contains the other 40% of protein, and all the minerals and fat.

read more

what my followers say

Ive been following you on insta since the beginning but tonight is the first time I took on one of your dishes and it was amaze!! Even the husband loved it so it will be a regular for us. Thanks for the constant insta

- Sawara Madsen